Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Jay Chou concert

Last month, I went to the Jay Chou concert!
I first discovered his music two years ago after moving to HK. I really love his music (especially his more R&B/rap-inspired tunes from his earlier albums, but I like his ballads too!) so I was super excited to go to his concert for the first time. I have to say that the concert was good, but our seats weren't so great... they were located right behind the stage, so during most of the concert, we saw mostly his back. Anyways, it was still good to get to see him in
concert, he's definitely musically talented, and he sang one of my favorite songs, "Ye Qu" (Nocturne).

Here are two heavily zoomed-in photos while he graced us with his presence on our side of the stage and where he actually turned towards our direction.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home