Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Art-Jamming Party

A few weeks ago, my friend organized an art-jamming party at a studio in Causeway Bay.

It's basically a party where we get a bunch of friends together in a studio all for ourselves for half a day and we get to paint our own paintings and drink and eat at the same time. The studio supplied the canvas, paints, and tools. We ordered our own pizza and drinks.

I thought it was a unique idea, definitely different from your usual hanging out at dinner or at a bar. It was fun, and everyone got to release their inner artistic sides.

I shared a canvas with my husband. I was never much of a painter, while my husband actually enjoys painting, so I was happy to take turns with him. (He did most of the work.)

Here are a few photos of the "artists" at work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home