Monday, August 27, 2007

Transformers

I watched "Transformers" a few weeks ago, and I must say that I liked it.

As a kid, I wasn't into them (it was more of a boys' thing), so I didn't really know much about them other than the fact that they transform from cars into robots, and they have that catch-phrase, "Transformers - more than meets the eye"! *shrug*

I went in expecting to be bored, so I was pretty surprised to find myself enjoying the movie. I found some of the Autobots to be pretty funny. I especially liked Bumblebee, the friendly Autobot disguised as a yellow Camaro. My husband said that most women also like Bumblebee the most. I can see why... he's got the looks (pretty hot as a smooth '77 Chevy Camaro), he's got the moves (check out how he helps Sam woo Mikaela), he's got good taste in music (I like the grooves that he plays on his radio), he's got strength and good fighting skills, he's caring, and he's sentimental and loyal (he chose to stay with Sam after they developed a bond and they saved either other). What more can a woman ask for? ;)

Oh yeah, the other reason I enjoyed the movie, in two words: Josh Duhamel. He's hot! 'Nuff said. Too bad he wasn't in that many of the scenes, but I'll take what I can get. ;)

One thing though, I wasn't entirely convinced of the love story, but oh well... The rest of it was entertaining to watch anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home