Sunday, August 26, 2007

Concerts


Ahh, Gwen Stefani's concert last week was AWESOME!!! Or, to use the title of a song from her former band, No Doubt, it was "HELLA GOOD"! =D haha. She had so much energy on-stage, she's a great performer. My favorite songs were "4 in the Morning", "Cool", "Luxurious", and "The Real Thing". But she performed all her songs so well it made me love them all.

The best part? My friends and I got some of the best seats in the house... 3rd row seats, front center, baby!! I've never sat so close up before. And being in the front center section was fun because everybody was really into it, everyone was standing up and dancing during the whole concert. Gwen was just a mere 20 or so feet away, and her energy was contagious!

Meanwhile, I also got to go to another concert on sunday... to see Jacky Cheung! If you don't know him, he's a Cantopop singer and he's been singing for the last 23 years. He was one of the original "4 Heavenly Kings" back in the 90's, along with Andy Lau, Leon Lai, and Aaron Kwok. I admit that I don't know his newer songs, but I know most of his older classics. Luckily, he dedicated most of the evening to singing his famous, classic songs. I always thought he had such a good, strong voice, and I was not disappointed hearing him sing live last night. At the end of the 3 hour 10 minute show, his voice was still as strong as ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home