Saturday, July 28, 2007

"yo momma" jokes

A few friends and I were joking around the other day. After a playful round of teasing, one of my friends used the famous, one-liner retort, "Yo momma!" as a comeback, which made me laugh really hard.

That's something that I haven't heard or used myself in a long time. It brings back memories of junior high and high school, when the kids used it a lot.

But what was cool about it was when the kids started coming up with witty and funny "Yo momma..." comebacks and they'd take turns "insulting" each other. It'd turn into a verbal sparring match, and whoever ran out of things to comeback with was the loser. They were usually pretty funny and clever. Apparently, there's an official term for this, it's called "the dozens".

Examples:

-Yo momma so old, her social security number is one!
-Yo momma so ugly, they filmed Gorillas in the Mist in her shower!
-Yo momma so stupid, she tries to alphabetize M&M's.
-Yo momma so fat, when she tripped on 3rd Avenue, she landed on 12th Avenue!
-Yo momma so poor, when I visited her trailer, 2 cockroaches tripped me and a Rat tried to steal my wallet!
-Yo momma so poor, I visited yo momma's house, tore down the cob webs, and she screamed "Who's tearing down the drapes!!!!"
-Yo momma so fat, when she goes to the zoo, the elephants throw yo momma peanuts!

I remember during one of my junior high school classes, the teacher let two guys go at it in a "Yo mamma..." round for about 10 minutes. They were hilarious, and it gave the class and the teacher some good laughs.

Anyone know of any other clever ones? =)

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Julie said...

i think you are missing living in ghetto Oakland. :)

Hope things are going well with you and Larry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home